[thelist] Product Demos/Flash

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 14:29:46 CDT 2004

On 8/4/04 2:50 PM, "Wes Reed" <wes at thirdstrand.com> wrote:

>        We are looking at developing a product demo for a marketing web
> site (software) and tending to think this will be done in flash.  So here are
my questions:

> 1) Do you know of any examples that you really like?  And, if you care to
> share,  why do you like them?
> 2) Are you aware of any good articles/discussion on what makes a good
> web-based product demo?
> 3) Do you have any gratuitous experience or advice you would like to send
> our way.

I was asking the same question a month or 2 ago, I never really got any
feedback.  I ended up building a Flash demo for a CMS system.

1. http://www.brookgroup.com/demo
   Working with my knowledge of Flash, this is what I can up with.

2.  Not really.  Google turned up messy results.  A specific search string
would help.