[thelist] Product Demos/Flash

Janet Nabring-Stager jnabring at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 08:53:47 CDT 2004

http://www.brookgroup.com/demo - Visually, I'm jealous - how did you get your screenshots of the software so clear?  Or did you use Flash/Photoshop files to create this instead?

We've been looking to create a flash demo introducing our b2b customers to the online ordering process and haven't overcome this obstacle yet.

Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:29:46 -0400
From: Jono <ox4dboy at comcast.net>
To: "thelist at lists.evolt.org" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Subject: Re: [thelist] Product Demos/Flash
Message: 10

On 8/4/04 2:50 PM, "Wes Reed" <wes at thirdstrand.com> wrote:

>        We are looking at developing a product demo for a marketing
web
> site (software) and tending to think this will be done in flash.
So here are
my questions:

> 1) Do you know of any examples that you really like?  And, if you
care to
> share,  why do you like them?
> 2) Are you aware of any good articles/discussion on what makes a
good
> web-based product demo?
> 3) Do you have any gratuitous experience or advice you would like
to send
> our way.

I was asking the same question a month or 2 ago, I never really got
any
feedback.  I ended up building a Flash demo for a CMS system.

1. http://www.brookgroup.com/demo
   Working with my knowledge of Flash, this is what I can up with.

2.  Not really.  Google turned up messy results.  A specific search
string
would help.

Janet Nabring-Stager