[thelist] Business practice -- client implementing site while project is incomplete

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Aug 5 15:10:05 CDT 2004

	We small businesses really only have one card to play:  you
don't get the product until you fork over the cash.  If I were you, I'd
lock it down fast and have lunch with my lawyer friends.

	This is one of those situations for which CYA was conceived; you
need to chat with your lead contractor about this, and right away.  It
may be the work of some overzealous webmaster at the client, but
assuming stuff like that is liable to get you nothing for your work.
Don't panic, but make sure you get some information from all the parties
involved.