[thelist] Flash Video Freezing

Richard Osborne R.M.Osborne at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Aug 6 04:21:34 CDT 2004

Bit of a long shot this, but I thought I'd ask the question ...

Since Flash started supporting video delivery, I've been using it almost
exclusively - get's rid of the need for all those large downloads on the
client side - but I've come across a strange problem. On one particular
movie that's designed for CD delivery the entire page just freezes in IE &
Opera for a couple of minutes, and then plays as normal. Mozilla and
Netscape are fine. The only difference I can think off with the web movies
I've been creating is the size of the movie - it's well over 100Mb.

Anyone had any similar experiences?

Rich Osborne.