[thelist] A service like script-schedule?

Steve Lewis nepolon at worlddomination.net
Mon Aug 9 14:09:30 CDT 2004

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for?

Big Brother: http://www.bb4.org/

"Big Brother monitors System and Network-delivered services for
availability. Your current network status is displayed on a
color-coded web page in near-real time. When problems are detected,
you're immediately notified by e-mail, pager, or text messaging."

Steve