[thelist] XP Home & ASP

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:39:30 CDT 2004

No - that runs ASP.NET pages. You can run ASP pages that are renamed
to ASP.NET pages in ASP Compatability mode *but* that does not mean
you are running ASP pages - everything is being piped through ASP.NET
*not* asp.dll. Cassini does not run ASP pages at all - it is entirely
an ASP.NET server.

Cheers
Ken