[thelist] Flash email signatures

divaone lparis1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 18:28:41 CDT 2004

Hi again all,

As I've asked of Mac, I am looking for 'how' to do this, and in no way
looking for the reasons against doing so. I stated in my original request
that I already have info on why 'not' to do this. My paying client simply
wants this and I am certainly willing to show them something along the lines
of their request. I know this client and know they will not end up using it
with more prodding from me. Until then, this is something they want to see,
even if it is just local - lan-wise. Again, 'I know I know I know', now 'how
how how?'

Thanks