[thelist] Flash email signatures

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Thu Aug 12 19:11:56 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "divaone" <>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: August 12, 2004 4:28 PM
Subject: RE: [thelist] Flash email signatures

> of their request. I know this client and know they will not end up
using it
> with more prodding from me. Until then, this is something they want
to see,
> even if it is just local - lan-wise. Again, 'I know I know I know',
now 'how
> how how?'

You have to add it as a stationary file in Outlook Express, not sure
what it's called in Outlook. Create your stationary, then navigate to
the folder where it is stored and hack the html to include the flash
<object> code in your stationary. The flash file itself needs to
reside on a server somewhere.

More info:

http://www.webreference.com/multimedia/flash/email/

hth!