[thelist] live chat

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 16 06:40:06 CDT 2004

An update about Help Center Live :
it's not version 1.6 but 1.2.6 in case anyone cares.
the winAPP is not free nor open source
the rest of the system is fine, but PHP code contains many bugs for
advanced functions, which I don't use (I use it to provide my visitors
with a way to talk to ME and only ME easily)

There's a forum with BUGS on the helpcenterlive.com site

So I suppose something not free like liveperson.com or phplive.com must
be better supported.