[thelist] Finding a host

Peter L. Schlueter peter.schlueter at pcadvocates.com
Mon Aug 16 12:17:21 CDT 2004

Andrew writes...
<Hi guys
<We have a new client, who doesn't seem to know who hosts their web site,
<or any other related details.  A whois narrowed the search down, but all
<the listed parties deny any knowledge.  Does anybody know how or know of
<a tool that will allow me trace the ip to a host?

Thanks
Andrew Bayley
--
This site as a large number of resources on IP/DNS lookups...
http://www.dnsstuff.com/

Pete

--

News! - Evolt.org conference for web professionals.
17-19 September 2004 in Toronto, Canada.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.