[thelist] downloadable files

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Aug 17 16:06:10 CDT 2004

Hi Mike,

   You said "I received an error", but that doesn't tell us much :)  What was the error?  Where was it displayed?  In the browser, in a dialog box above the browser, etc.?  How are you providing this file?  Is this a clickable link, or do you have a more sophisticated streaming method in place?

   Zipfiles are usually a very adequate way of providing downloads; there may be something you can adjust to get this working.  How big is the zipfile/stuffit archive?

Cheers,

Peter Brunone
EasyListBox.com