[thelist] CSS & PDA's - Now I am Confused...

Tim Beadle Tim.Beadle at iop.org
Wed Aug 18 02:55:37 CDT 2004

thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org wrote on 18/08/2004 05:23:57:
> Anyone care to point me towards some useful info about web page design
> for PDA's, how they are rendered, what CSS is used?

Some more info:

Ian Hickson's (he of Opera software) test suite:
http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/css/media/handheld/

Thread at CSS-Discuss:
http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/34561

You may also want to search the CSS-Discuss archive:
http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/

E.g. searching for 'handheld' gives this useful gem:
http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/3

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.