[thelist] Resources to learn flash

Edwin Horneij ed_horneij at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 14:50:22 CDT 2004

--- Rich Points <rich at richpoints.com> wrote:
> My specific problem right now is adding a hyperlink to a Flash
> animation.  I've put together the animation but I can't add a button
> behavior to it

A lot of basic stuff is covered pretty well in the online help which
comes with Flash.

In this specific instance you may be coming up against something which
has always annoyed me -- you cannot add actions to buttons, only
instances of buttons. (I would be curious to know the reasoning behind
this limitation, if anyone can tell me.)