[thelist] Charting with Office Web Components (was my-platform-is-better...)

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Aug 18 17:51:03 CDT 2004

Jason,

	Any idea of how scalable that solution would be?  I've used Word
as a spellchecker in C# winform apps -- docs suck for that too -- but it
seems like these office objects that were built for single-threading
might get choked on a web server.
	How has performance been for your app, and did you do anything
special to take the load off the OWC part?

Cheers,

Peter