[thelist] green subject in outlook

Tim Beadle Tim.Beadle at iop.org
Thu Aug 19 03:36:17 CDT 2004

thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org wrote on 18/08/2004 21:09:33:
> > I haven't used Lookout for a few years now, cos
> > <sarcasm>I prefer not to redistribute viruses</sarcasm>.
>
> You mean Outlook, right?  Lookout is search software, currently
> distributed by Microsoft as an add-on for Outlook.  (Lightning-fast
> searches, incidentally.)

I thought there might be real software called Lookout, but I really meant
it more in the way of "Look Out! Another Virus!", and as such it was...

> (Or maybe I missed yet more sarcasm, like you meant to "Lookout" for
> Outlook?  ;) )

...yet more sarcasm. In the style of
http://www.microsith.com/image.php3?src=lookout.jpg :)

Tim

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.