[thelist] Reading an ASP cookie on another application server

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Thu Aug 19 04:45:50 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Howden" <jeff at jeffhowden.com>

> How many points of entry do you have to the cf system from the asp system?
> Would it be completely infeasible to just pass the pertinent information
in
> the query string over to cf?

This is it really, as a workaround.

The server where the cookies are set is third party, so in the long run I
would need to ensure they had a cookie.asp script that would return all the
client cookies in the QueryString.

In the meantime I'm going to chase the bright sparks at Macromedia.  I was
hoping it was a CF Administrator setting or something that could handled
simply in CF code.