[thelist] ASP's Sendmail not working outside our network

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Aug 20 11:17:46 CDT 2004

Hi list,

I've developed a web app that uses ASP's Sendmail program. We have narrowed
down the problem/error that emails send via this methodology are not going
to recipients outside our local domain.

The page that is sending the requests is located in a secured environment.
We're running IIS 5 on Windows 2k. Our exchange server is 5.5.

Any help is appreciated? I'm probably just missing a setting somewhere? Is
there some kind of "message sent ok" "delivery failed" that i can see on
these emails in exchange?

Rob Smith