[thelist] "Hand Coding" in DWMX2004

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Aug 20 13:51:17 CDT 2004

Chris,

	Let me know how that works.  I've done some pages that require
very precise arrangement of some (non-standard) code, and every time I
pull them into Dreamweaver design mode -- on somebody else's machine,
since DW isn't my tool of choice -- they are altered.  If there's a way
to avoid that, PLEASE share it when you get back to your computer.

	I don't really use WYSIWYG for dev work, because I'm usually
doing so much underneath that requires precision coding... But you sure
won't see me using Notepad when there are far superior dev environments
available (some free, some not).

FWIW...

Peter