[thelist] RE: storing data clientside

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Aug 20 21:58:23 CDT 2004

Tim,

	You're right; it does have its uses.  I guess I've just gotten
into the mindset of the control developer, where I choose what mechanism
to implement at the control level (whereas the native ASP.NET web
controls already have that decided for them).
	For my own purposes -- in building EasyListBox, that is --
Request.Form/Querystring/Cookies takes care of the selected values, and
checksum caching is a great way to keep the data around.