[thelist] "Hand Coding" in DWMX2004

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 22 19:55:49 CDT 2004

On Sunday, August 22, 2004, at 04:06 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> Please, please please stay away from such ignorant statements.  Carpal
> Tunnel is NOT caused from clicking a mouse or from typing.

Then tell me why over the course of my work life, why I have never had
a problem until working in the computer industry. I never had problems
while doing social work, while working in the floral industry, while
flipping burgers, while testing soil. But 8 hours of clicking buttons
and moving a mouse around and I'm in agony. Typing isn't a problem.
Just the mouse.

My BF's job went to China so he opened a T-shirt store:
http://www.cafepress.com/abiegen.13058271