[thelist] Client-Side Imagemap Maker

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Aug 25 13:26:16 CDT 2004

Marcus,

Your solution sounds very intriguing indeed.  I'd be interested in seeing
how it works.

Last night (and part of today) I whipped up a fairly cross browser (works on
IE 6 and Moz (partially)) implementation.

It'd be great to get some feedback on it: bugs, problems, suggestions, etc.

Caveat - you can use it, but nothing is ever saved, so hence there is no
"save" button.

http://concepts.waetech.com/imagemap/

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer