[thelist] DVD Authoring

chris lists at semioticpixels.com
Wed Aug 25 15:45:47 CDT 2004

final cut pro

hth
-chris
http://www.semioticpixels.com

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Switzer
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 1:09 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] DVD Authoring

Does anyone know of a good program to put DVDs together? For example, I
would want the menus, movie, different chapters, special features, etc.

Also, I usually render my movies in AVI, so if it could handle avi, that
would be awesome.

Thanks.
--

News! - Evolt.org conference for web professionals.
17-19 September 2004 in Toronto, Canada.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !