[thelist] Issue with 2k3 Server...

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Wed Aug 25 21:40:13 CDT 2004

Wow. Either something is majorly corrupted, or you have been compromised. We
have 30 or so Dell PowerEdge servers, all running Windows Server 2003. They
all have uptime of over 2 months -- basically since they were moved into the
new racks in the new server room. Very happy with them...

I would run some system diagnosics, check the hardware, maybe reinstall
Windows...

Something is going on.

Message from  at Wednesday, August 25, 2004 7:07 PM: