[thelist] Issue with 2k3 Server...

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 00:42:50 CDT 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:04:28 -0500, jsWalter <jswalter at torres.ws> wrote:
> [...]

Possibly - have you tried putting NT back on the box? It also might be
a driver issue (which might not be OS independent).

> > The power situation that someone else suggested is also a
> > good one - is the system connected to a UPS or filter?
>
> Belkin 1100
>

> > But, I think it's quite odd that it's happening with such
> > regularity...
>
> Yes, very odd.

I think it's quite odd - and there's something quite unique about your
situation (certainly it's not a widespread problem). Google seems to
turn up nothing that's related. I would suggest calling/emailing
Microsoft if you want to get this working, or at least find out what
the problem is. If the problem is with Windows 2003 Server, then you
won't have to pay anything.

Cheers
Ken