[thelist] Issue with 2k3 Server...

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Thu Aug 26 14:33:01 CDT 2004

This happens regardless of reboot time.

I thought of that as well.

I've started the machine at various times of the hour, and each time it
dies at xx:58.

That's why I was wondering what the server could be doing each and every
hour at xx:58.

That's why I turned off DNS, DHCP and Time. I couldn't think of anything
else that would do anything at a regular cycle.

And yes, I even unplugged the Ethernet cable to make sure it wasn't
something external in the network (of only 2 other machines).

Thx

Walter