[thelist] where o where did my notepad go????

Matthew Lewis matthewhse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 17:23:30 CDT 2004

I also use EditPad, it's been the best $40.00 investment I've ever
made when it comes to standalone software applications.  The recent
upgrade to 5.4 includes one extremely useful feature called the "Clip
Collections," which allow you to store as many "clipboard clips" as
you want and access them from a handy sidebar. Very useful for adding
commonly-used text segments, quicly building a basic webpage
structure, etc.