[thelist] [OT] more gmail invites

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Mon Aug 30 10:28:31 CDT 2004

I have some, too - send a tip to thelist :) and then email me offlist if
you're interested.

<tip type="keyword optimization" author="Sarah Sweeney">
Search Engine World's Keyword Density Analyzer is great for picking out
keywords from your web pages (which can help you decide if you need to
work some more keywords into the content):
http://www.searchengineworld.com/cgi-bin/kwda.cgi?ti=&action=reset

I'd be remiss if I didn't add that you should only add the keywords
where they are actually relevant - don't just throw them in willy-nilly,
this is spamming!
</tip>

--
Sarah Sweeney  ::  Web Developer & Programmer
Portfolio  ::  http://sarah.designshift.com