[thelist] A tip, and gmail invites

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Mon Aug 30 18:41:22 CDT 2004

I too, have Gmail invities. Request, off-list. And a tip, in consolation for
my Orkut begging. ;)

Robert

<tip type="windows general/development" author="Robert Gormley">
Sick of Windows telling you files are in use, but not telling you what is
using them? Process Explorer by SysInternals does this, amongst many other
things (though I have no idea of its full capabilities). Just go to the
"Handle" menu, choose "Find Handle...", enter the filename, and voila, a
list of processes locking that file, and the ability to kill them off.

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml
</tip>