[thelist] Flash training

ben morrison ben at benjer.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 18:29:38 CDT 2004

On 22 Aug 2004, at 02:43, Pablo Oliva wrote:

> Does anyone know of any Flash training courses or classes in the Los
> Angeles
> area?  I've looked, but no luck.

there are so many online available, you should begin with all the
macromedia tutorials, then look at places like
www.flashkit.com

buy a good book as well - cannot offer any beginner advice for
purchasing.

other sites that have tutorials are:

www.kirupa.com,
www.were-here.com
www.flashguru.co.uk
www.the-stickman.com

I am not dissuading you from doing an actual course, but there is such
a wealth of information freely available I would recommend starting
their - then you will have a better idea of what course would be
worthwile in $£ monetary terms.

good luck!

benjer