[thelist] Expiring NT Auth Sessions

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Thu Sep 2 02:33:08 CDT 2004

Although it's not used (meant) to be used for it, perhaps it's actually 900
seconds, the Connection Timeout in Web Site Properties > Connections:

"Sets the length of time in seconds before the server disconnects an
inactive user. This ensures that all connections are closed if the HTTP
protocol fails to close a connection."

If it /is/ 20 minutes, perhaps due to Web Site Properties > Home Directory >
Configuration (the site root is configured as an 'application' by default) >
Options > Session timeout

Rob