[thelist] 2-dimensional array in jscript

aspscript at canada.com aspscript at canada.com
Thu Sep 2 10:33:26 CDT 2004

Greetings evolters!

I am trying to create a 2-dimensional array without
having to set the upper bounds of the second parameter.
 I know I can create a one-dimensional array with this:

var arr = []

I *thought* I could create a two-dimensional array with
this:

var arr = [][]

But that gives an error.  So I've been just setting an
upper limit of 100 and doing this to create the array:

x = []

for (k=0;k<100;k++){
x[k] = []
}

Is there a way to set the array without having to
declare an upper limit to the second part? Thanks for
any help!