[thelist] Recommendation for Merchant Account?

Bob Haroche bob at onpointsolutions.com
Thu Sep 2 12:51:42 CDT 2004

I work in California, US and am looking to accept credit cards for
online orders (web dev and web hosting services). I've used PayPal in
the past but am now looking for a real merchant account. Googling
turns up a meager half million results so I'd be interested in what
merchant account providers and Gateway re-sellers others have been
pleased with. Ideally the merchant account provider would actually
answer their telephone calls (so many of the low cost ones never do).
Also a provider that could handle automated recurring payments would
be a plus.

TIA.

O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
P.O. Box 694