[thelist] Firefox OS X DOM Inspector help

Adrian Simmons adrinux at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 6 12:44:46 CDT 2004

Andy Budd wrote:
> Am I just being dim?
No. Or maybe we both are :\

> How do I get the DOM inspector back?
I think it's actually built in, check Tools > Extentions

That said things seem a littl clunky, most notably there doesn't seem to
be an 'inspect' menu option!
I tried installing the inspector widget (available at
http://update.mozilla.org/extensions), but that doesn't seem to work
from it's contextual menu items. :\
You can do View > Toolbars > Customize and add an inspector button (big
mangifying glass icon) to your tool bar, which then launches the
inspector - put inspectors firefoxe's browser chrome :|

Still, I was able to type in a url and have it actually inspect a real
web page. :)

For now I think I'll just use mozilla though...

--
adrinux (aka Adrian Simmons)
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at ntlworld.com>
Microsoft Messenger ID: adrian at perlucida.com