[thelist] Warm and Fuzzy

Web Designers evolt.list at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:44:40 CDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:23:48 -0500, Rob Smith <rob.smith at thermon.com> wrote:

> <tip type="Clients and Warm Fuzzy Feelings" author="Rob.Smith">
>        What other things have you done to give your clients that warm fuzzy
> feeling to get your bids accepted? Were your actions good enough to win the
> bids?
> </tip>

In our case, we just make sure the Clients are happy as they then
recommend us to new ones.

Oh and we hunt down the others and kill them... ~:0)

Our clients are generally businesses so the personal touch could be
seen as an inducement so we tend to avoid doing this. Instead, we
might offer a special hourly rate instead and make sure they know
we'll be entirely up front with what we charge and how we charge so
there are no sudden shocks.

--
Richard Morris
www.webdesignersltd.com