[thelist] aspx on winXP and IIS 5.1: Something is rotten

Casey Crookston casey at thecrookstons.com
Tue Sep 7 23:34:45 CDT 2004

> There's also this, which should fix the mapping:
>
> aspnet_regiis -i

I've seen some references to this in some posts I've found via Google....
but I can't figure out how to execute that file with the -i flag (what does
that mean, any way?)  It errors out everytime I try.  For example, I do
Start > Run > regsvr32
Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4332\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

and I get this error:

"... failed - The specified module could not be found."

However, the file aspnet_regiis.exe DOES exist in that folder.

?????