[thelist] Web stats software recommendations

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Sep 8 08:40:17 CDT 2004

I fear that you are correct.  I'd suppose that the reliance on a single
format makes the product run faster.  I noticed that the pl script that
merges logs files from clustered machines strips out all comments, which
would inadvertently strip out all information regarding the format too.  At
least they are consistent!

Thanks again, Tony.

<tip type="Skymiles" author="Joshua Olson">
Funnel your business expenses (hosting fees, etc) through a sky
mile/frequent flyer mile collecting credit card to accelerate the rate at
which you accumulate free tickets.  You never know when a quick trip out to
the client may be in order.
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer