[thelist] Host with Tech Support

Lisa Thompson lisa at duckdogdesign.com
Wed Sep 8 10:00:23 CDT 2004

Yeah, I can see the conflict. I'm not so much interested in making money
from a reseller program as I am in offering hosting as a convenience because
it will be bundled with the product I'm selling. So if a host were flexible
enough to set up a special program for me where I didn't profit from the
hosting or profited only minimally, that would work too.