SV: [thelist] Web Based Employee Directory

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Wed Sep 15 08:31:47 CDT 2004

Well, than you've painted yourself into a corner.

Basic Requirements:
  1) HTML only
  2) JS as only programming
  3) send (process) form
  4) no email app link (new req)

You have requirements that have no solution.

Req 3 and 4 cancel each other out.

There are only 2 methods of emailing someone from a web page:
 1) web form, processed via some server-side language
 2) email app integration

The later does not give you a standard form, but a free form field,
allay email message.

The former gives you control on what is sent in this message, but then
you need a server with something other than JS.

You're going to have to re-think this.

Walter