[thelist] Examples of nice narrated flash presentation

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Wed Sep 15 09:03:30 CDT 2004

On 9/14/04 5:02 PM, "Don Makoviney" <don at aspalliance.com> wrote:

> Has anyone come across a nicely presented narrated flash show like that? It
> doesn't have to be related to construction - could be about anything. I
> would just like to show them the premise for the slide show.
>
> Any urls would be most helpful.

I really like this one:
http://www.pga.com/pgachampionship/2004/

I am not sure if this is what you mean by "narrated" but it does have
user-controlled functionality, plus video.  There is a page that has
downloadable working files that you can use to create a similar slide show,
here:  http://whatdoiknow.org/archives/001629.shtml