[thelist] Could there be a greater evil?

ox4dboy at comcast.net ox4dboy at comcast.net
Wed Sep 15 22:10:43 CDT 2004

Try this site: http://www.miyu.us/boba.html
Particularly, mousing over any links.
I explored, and found this snippet in the CSS:

A {
     behavior:url("http://www.miyu.us/pixelate.htc");
     filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Pixelate(duration=.5, maxSquare=7,
     enabled=false);
     height: 1px;
     clip: rect(   );
     }

What does that A {...} do?  Looks like the links just have a color and border style applied on hover?  I am viewing the site in Safari 1.0, so maybe I cannot see what A {...} is suppsoed to do?
--
Jono
Designer/Illustrator