[thelist] Redirect AFTER Page loaded with ASP

Gary McPherson lists at ingenyus.net
Fri Sep 17 08:07:22 CDT 2004

Perhaps not highly efficient, but it certainly will work - I've been
involved with one high-traffic site that uses that technique to provide
interstitial graphics while returning search results. And I don't understand
why you say it's complex to implement... In Rob's example, I see nothing
that would give much cause for concern, but if I'm missing something, feel
free to enlighten me.

Gary