[thelist] are iframes antiquated?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Sep 21 11:51:57 CDT 2004

Howdy Rich,

   First off, if there's no obvious gain from changing something, then leave it in place.  That said, what did this guy think was so bad about iframes?

Cheers,

Peter

 From: "Rich Points" rich at richpoints.com

Howdy,
I'm taking over a site that is currently using iframes. I'm primarily a CSS designer and I have never used iframes. I've been to a couple of lectures on CSS and SEO where the presenters have railed against the use of frames. They claim that they are an antiquated technology and should be avoided at all costs.

I'm trying to figure out if I should design the site using a pure CSS layout or work with the iframes already in place. Please advise.
Thanks
--
Rich Points
Rich at RichPoints.com