[thelist] Site check please...

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Wed Sep 22 15:28:45 CDT 2004

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 18:58, Scott Harman wrote:
> http://www.harman.tv/pastv/
>
> It's a site I've created for my MSc project - please don't be too cruel!
> I'd like it if someone running linux with mplayer (with windows codecs
> installed) could test the browse component for me.
Hi,
No, doesn't work on Konqueror or firefox or Opera on mandrake Linux for me.
It says there's no pluggin.
I have mplayer - not sure about codecs. Can usually play wmv without sound.

If you want usability - a link to a movie file would open in the player of my
choice, instead of in this little iframe.

Richard.