[thelist] Ok. That's messed up - s d r a w k c a B g n i t s a s P

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Sep 22 16:24:44 CDT 2004

Hi list,

Well, I've stumped my IT staff (me included). I'm copy and pasting from
Adobe PDF Reader 6.0 into Dreamweaver MX and it's pasting what I copied
backwards:

i x a m n e i t n i a m e d e r u t a r é p m e T

It's supposed to paste:

Température de maintien maxi

Have any of you ever seen this messed up behavior?

Rob Smith

p.s. If it makes any difference, I've pasted this into Word, Notepad, the
URL bar of my IE, and this email with both the text and column select tool.

On another observation, I copied and pasted the entire page, only the text
within tables gets pasted backwards.