[thelist] asp datagrid frustration

David Travis dwork at macam.ac.il
Thu Sep 23 08:26:02 CDT 2004

Hi,

The proper way to do it is like this: in page load method if not postback
bind the grid with default sort expression. Create a sorting handler which
will bind the grid with the clicked expression. This way the "page load"'s
binding executes only when it is first time the page loads, and all
subsequent resorts fire the binding process with the sorting expression.

HTH,
David.