[thelist] Private Wiki

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Thu Sep 23 09:18:19 CDT 2004

I was the one who instigated the recent discussion on wikis. Despite the
recommendations, installed QwikiWiki and we've started to use it. It is very
simple in that it does not require a database. BUT, it may be a bit too
simple. For example, I don't like the way you create new pages.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564