ASP on IIS6 (opposite question; was RE: [thelist] ASP.NET on IIS 5?)

Shane Miller smiller at callcenters24x7.com
Thu Sep 23 17:03:26 CDT 2004

It is possible, one of our servers is running both .NET and "traditional"
asp.  However, setting it up to do that was quite time-consuming.  Initially
it was fairly straightforward, but we then disabled .asp because we didn't
think we'd need it, and adding it again later took a lot of time.  We had to
rebuild file permissions for all the relevant directories.

Shane Miller
http://www.callcenters24x7.com