[thelist] Maintenance Agreements

Kyle Murphy kyle.murphy at tempschedulingsystem.com
Fri Sep 24 17:19:11 CDT 2004

I have recently launched a site that will require ongoing maintenance and I
need to come up with a maintenance agreement for my client.  We have agreed
on a base price, but I'm not sure how I will quantify it.

Does anybody have a good system of setting up an ongoing maintenance
agreement with a larger client?

I was thinking that we charge our base fee & it includes up to a certain #
of hours a month (say 10 hours) & anything on top of that will be billed
separately.  The problem here is that I don't want to have to track my
hours.

I'm just looking for some ideas if anybody has some.

Thanks,
Kyle