[thelist] Tip: "Invisible" CSS Buttons

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Sep 27 17:48:13 CDT 2004

Message from Karl Jacobs (9/27/2004 04:31 PM)
>Howdy,
>
>Thought I might share this, as it seems to work, and I haven't heard of
>this discussed before.
>
>I needed to link a logo that is imbedded in a background image. The
>solution?...  I created a div with linked text inside it, and styled is as:

What does the text say? Won't it show up if people disable the stylesheet?
Would be interested in seeing the page this is deployed on.

Why not just use a transparent gif instead of text as your link?

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/