[thelist] TreeView object

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Tue Sep 28 10:28:53 CDT 2004

Ok, I found a great example of the treeview using ASP. The problem this
tree is created from one database recordset and has two levels.

Has anyone created a treeview using three levels of data? ex. Chapter
name, Policy name, Exhibit Name?

My reference is:
 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;183329&Product=asp

I have 3 recordsets:

rsChapters, rsPolicies and rs Exhibits

Each chapter has any given number of  Policies and same for exhibits and
which policy they belong to.

I have Chapter UID, Policy UID and Exhibit UID to use for unique key.

The policy record set is build from sql with a associated Chapter UID.
The Ehibit recorset is built with a associated Policy UID.

Any simple help using just ASP/Java Script and no VB will be appreciated.

thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.